If you are interested in becoming a volunteer in 2021, please register to attend one of the official training sessions on the following dates:
- Wednesday 10 February 2021 - 5pm to complete paperwork for a 6pm start.
Please note: you will only need to attend one training session.
*Possibility of additional training sessions - will be assessed after initial training sessions.
To register > Please contact Bronwyn Trigg on 07 4961 9762 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note > All existing and new Friends will be required to pay for their membership on the night of the training on the above dates only.
The Box Office will be open from 5pm to process membership payments.
The Friends of the MECC are dedicated to supporting the centre by providing a large, volunteer workforce and by purchasing items of equipment for the centre.
Your membership entitles you to purchase 4x tickets at the discounted friend's price, providing you personally present your membership card.
Membership cards are not transferable - only the card holder can purchase discounted friend's tickets.
When you join the friends either as a volunteer member you receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work in the theatre as a volunteer
- Discounted tickets for a big range of selected shows
- Be the first to know about special offers
- Regular Newsletters including ticket giveaways
- The opportunity to undertake a rewarding community service role