2021 NYE River Party Application
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following conditions have been implemented to present a quality event and service for the benefit of the community and our vendors. Should you require any assistance in meeting any of the following criteria, please contact the Festival and Events Coordinator on 07 4961 9765.
- Food handling facilities and service must comply with the Mackay Regional Council Health and Regulatory Service Division. A copy of your Temporary Food Permit or License must be supplied to the Festival and Events Producer prior to the event along with your application. Should you require a copy please contact our office 49619765.
- Food Vendors must have attended a Food Handling Information Session at Mackay Regional Council in the past 12 months. If not you must attend a session prior to the event.
- All applicants must hold a current public liability insurance policy with a minimum cover required for their specific products or services
- All applicants must supply their own marquee (where applicable) and materials.
- Equipment to secure marquees must be supplied by the applicant (eg. Sand bags, weights etc.)
- Applicants are responsible for the bulk rubbish removal from their allocated site area - cleaning labour fees will be charged to the food vendor upon leaving rubbish on site.
- Applicants are liable for restoration claims for any damage they may cause to the site areas.
- Failure to comply with all conditions may lead to withdrawal of your site
- If a powered site is booked, applicant must supply their own tested and tagged leads to extend to power source
- Applicants may be filmed or photographed during the event and agree for footage and images to be used for promotional use by Mackay Regional Council.
- Site allocations are at the event organiser's discretion.
- You must also abide by, in full, the Sustainable Event Management Guidelines. These guidelines are available to view and download on this website and it is advised you do so before applying to be part of this festival. Failure to do so will result in the withdrawal of your site at the organiser's discretion.
Applications must be completed before Friday, 12 November 2021. No late applications will be accepted.