Wine & Food Day | Saturday 17 July 2021 | Food Vendor Application
Wine & Food Day - Saturday 17 July 2021
Before applying for this event please review the details below.
Final placement for all applicants will be at the complete discretion of the event organisers, if you have any queries please contact us before submitting your form.
IMPORTANT FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION CHANGES TO NOTE (Please read carefully before submitting an application form):
- Food Vendor site fees have been reduced to welcome more vendors
- There is a strict limit of 6 x outlets per site before additional costs will apply ($25 per extra outlet)
- All power requirements & number of outlets MUST be declared and paid for at time of application
- No additional outlets will be available at the event, electrical checks will take place during the event
- Food Vendors requiring more than a 6m site will incur a $25 per metre charge payable upon application. You must declare your actual site size required as this will be the area you will be supplied at the event.
- This year will have one all inclusive food site and will all be situated on the Oval.
The Festival & Events team are more than happy to taste test any suggested menus!
These changes are in response to our attendees feedback and we hope will improve visitor satisfaction, improve the range of food available and reduce wait times on the day.
Please contact the Festivals team if you have any queries.
All site payments must be paid ONCE YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF ALLOCATION FROM THE MECC FESTIVAL TEAM - Payment must be made to confirm the site booking. DO NOT pay your site fee if you have not completed an online application. Payment without a fully completed application does not guarantee you a site. All applications are subject to event organisers discretion via our vetting process.
You will be issued with a receipt as proof of payment. This receipt will be sent to the postal address indicated on your application form, emailed to you or if paid at office, handed to you at time of payment.
MACKAY FESTIVAL OF ARTS FEES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS