See Ash Grunwald perform live at the MECC this Valentine’s Day! Blistering live sets on the festival circuit throughout Australia, Japan, Canada, America, Europe and the UK, Ash has had critics and fans raving about his unique blend of roots, blues, beats and a whole lotta groove for more than a decade.
Nominated five times for Australia’s ARIA Awards, and a swag of award wins including MBAS Blues Performer of the Year 2003 and the AIR Best Independent Blues and Roots Album, and in 2009, taking out a prestigious APRA songwriting award for Blues & Roots Song of the Year.
Grunwald continued with his commitment to evolve and to doing so with more mindfulness than ever before. Taking off from the same co-creation ethos of his 2013 album, Gargantua, Ash brought in Ian Perez keyboardist from Wolfmother and Pete Wilkins, former drummer for Blue King Brown to work on his latest album NOW.
13 years since the release of that first blues record and hundreds of thousands of arses shaken since, Ash welcomes you, as always, to strive toward life’s greatest mission amongst the chaos and the challenges – the presence of good times, the energy for action and the possession of a happy heart.
Pre-Show Dining Ash Grunwald - Click HERE to purchase your 2 Course Meal
Wednesday 14 February 2018 > 6.30pm | MECC North Foyer
$35 2 Course Meal
Doors will open from 6pm to all patrons who have purchased tickets to the Pre-Show Dining.
Why not make your Valentines night complete and enjoy a Pre-Show Dining 2 Course Meal?
Main meal options:
1. Lamb shanks w sweet spiced Anglo – indian sauce, bahiji potatoes and greens.
2. Tempura soft shell crab, with watercress and herbed green rice and a side chilli and soy bean curry.
3. Santa fe salad - Crumbed chicken tender loins, cherry tomatoes, avocado, grilled corn, coz lettuce, a lime and coriander dressing garnished with crispy tortilla strips.
4. Vege option - Pumpkin and three cheese ravioli with walnuts and sage burnt butter.
1. Chocolate biscuit sandwich with ganache, coffee butter cream and a salted caramel and pretzel bark.
2. Crepe suzette – warmed crepes with grand marnier caramel butter sauce, orange segments and vanilla ice-cream.
Please note > 2 Course Meal Ticket sales cut off 12pm Wednesday 7 February 2018.
Please note > Some dietary requirements can be catered for with prior notice only, please advise full contact name and details of dietary requirements prior to 12pm Wednesday 7 February 2018. *Some dietary requirements may incur a surcharge – depending on needs.